Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Time flies...

it is already five weeks after delivery. I am returning to work on Friday and see the doc for my six week check-up on Monday. I find that amazing that I am coming to the end of my leave from work. Of course it has been really seven weeks since I went on bed rest, so no wonder I feel like it has been a while. I look forward to returning and yet I miss Lynn too. I am very glad I am returning part-time for a while first so I won't miss seeing her change and find new skills. She is as cute as ever and is growing bigger all the time. Took her in the Baby Bjorn yesterday food shopping. She was very content and sleeping most of the time. But when it was dinner time for her, only my thumb in her mouth keep her happy. It was nice of the woman in line behind us to help put our stuff on the belt--funny people have been very helpful and I am always so surprised. I am going to try to take a shower as she is sleeping in her bouncy seat--hopefully she won't wake up too soon. We shall see what happens. Today's big trip is to my haircut appointment. She is sure to be showered with attention there from Mandy and the rest of the staff.

No comments: