Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lynn's first birthday party

Lynn's 1st birthday party was two weeks ago already--we have been very busy for the past several weeks. Between getting ready for the party, family from out of the area, my work load and trying to work on papers, and on and on goes the list. I am sorry I haven't written sooner. I have also recently gotten sucked into Facebook from our friends in Aussie land. So when I am on the computer and playing instead of working-I am sending people pretend flowers, fish, ghosts, and Harry Potter spells for happiness. Very silly really but somehow it feels like I am connecting with people in a meaningful way that won't happen as much due to time limits. The first pic is of Lynn on her swings that grandpa Norm and Shelly gave her. The second pic is of Lynn on her new Porsche that grandpa Geoff and Roberta gave her for her birthday. She loves them both and the many other items and clothes she received too. She is also the best dressed at daycare. Such fun.

No comments: