Monday, May 16, 2005

Almost done with this past unit...comes summer

Hopefully I am just about done with my final evaluation for the last unit of CPE. I can't wait to be done with it and have the pressure of getting it ready over. But then I am leaving for NY as gram is not doing well and is in the processing of dying. I respect the decisions she has made and pray for her to be at peace. The family has been great gathering around her so much. Diana has been there for a few days and I miss her like crazy--but am so glad she has had the chance to be at gram's bedside. So I will whisk away tomorrow to join the family as well for the rest of this week. The summer unit doesn't start until the 31st. The interns I will be observing start the week before and I get to do some of the orientation with them which I enjoy--so that is good. The baby stuff will be on hold for a bit, but we will reschedule it soon.

No comments: