Sunday, May 08, 2005

Too long between posts--sorry

These past few weeks have been so busy. Today is my third on-call at the hospital in 8 days!! I am so tired I slept through the noon service I was supposed to lead. Yikes!! I can't wait until my overnights slow down to barely at all. My mind, body and relationships suffer. My dog is alone at home and my wife comes back from a conference to be alone without me still. I tried to switch, but being Mother's Day nobody wanted to be here. So I have to wait another 24 hours before I can see my wife. I miss her--she is wonderful. I know, I know--so sappy. I am allowed since it hasn't even been a year yet since we married. :) Anyways...not much else to say. I hope to get to the grass and flower garden tomorrow after work and the doctors. The weeds are starting to get as big as the flowers and that can't be good. :)

No comments: