Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I think I must look pregnant to strangers now...

I was wondering if I looked pregnant to people who didn't know I was pregnant--now I know...I stopped at the local food store for what else but ah...food. I asked if the cashier could ring up my water without my having to lift it out of the carriage. This with my appearance seems to have tipped off the bagger that I was pregnant. The bagger take my carriage out to the car and helped me put the bags in the car. How nice! I wasn't expecting the help and don't really need it--except for the 2 1/2 gallon water jugs. How strange. And surprising.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your "promotion"! I couldn't be happier for you. I bet you have the cutest little belly ever. Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

enjoy every attention while you can....after baby arrives you will be chopped liver while evryone admires your child !!