Tuesday, May 09, 2006

We are at 22 weeks--almost 5 months!

Friday is 5 months and we are surprised how much I am showing. I seemed to pop a little more this weekend. My tummy is now bigger than my chest! The babygirl is quite active throughout the day and sometimes I feel her at night. Most days I am happy to be pregnant, a few days I feel slight uncomfortable aspects of pregnancy, and then there are other days I absolutely love being pregnant. I am really falling in love with this baby and am eager too hold her and see her face and kiss her little toes and nose! Time is flying by, so I want to treasure each step of this process. It is easier to not worry as much when I feel her moving around so much now--what a treat for me to feel her move around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's fine for her to move around when she can't go out of sight -- when she's a toddler, you won't be so happy that she moves around so much ;-)