Sunday, July 29, 2007

Craig's List a hit again!

So...last weekend when we came home from buying Diana's new car, I said let's put it on Craig's list. Diana was busy reading Harry Potter, of course, and it was hard to distract her for a few minutes to help me make a basic ad up for her old car. She helped and within a few minutes we listed her car and planned to add pics the next morning after she washed the car. After lunch, we checked email and found someone was interested--long story short--sold the car that afternoon quick and easy. So Diana run in the house that evening all excited to list something else to sell. We listed the dog kennel. Although we hope to get another dog when we are ready--we plan on getting one big enough to not be able to squeeze out of the fence. And with the weather so hot here, I am not as comfortable using the kennel as I had been up north. So we listed it. Finally posted pics today, but it was too late as the guy on his way bought it and took it home right away. So now Diana is excited and looking all around the house for what else we are not using and decluttering the house--which is great! Nothing big left to sell, just small things. Diana's students came over today for a cook out. Very fun as usual--love this end of the year parties. She has some great students. And one couple has a cutie boy, only six weeks old. What a munchkin! It was great when he fell asleep on my shoulder for a while. Lynn enjoyed the numerous people to play with as the students all enjoyed seeing her awake and very playful. All in all a good weekend. Especially with babies! I worked some more on my theology paper and Diana has spent some time proofing it for me. I am almost done with it and hope to move onto the next paper very soon. I think I will tackle the personality paper next. Tiem to get ready for the week ahead. Peace my friends.

No comments: