Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Feeling like a bachelor.

I know I should feel like a bachelorette, but it doesn't. I guess I feel more like a bachelor when Diana isn't home because I don't eat as well and usually end up watching more TV or playing computer games than doing something productive--stereotypical single male behavior. And the fun part--I am going to go out with the girls a few times this week as well. Thought about trying a strip club, but they are all too cheesy and sketchy for me. Guess I am a woman after all! Ha! So tomorrow a friend and I will hit the pool hall and Friday night another friend and I will hit somewhere else. In the meantime, Diana and Lynn have been enjoying their vacation time with more swimming and swinging. Lynn seems to recognize my voice on the phone which is neat. And Diana is enjoying the lake and time with family which is great. I am okay with them being away and haven't been the basket case I expected I would be--but it is getting old and I look froward to having them home soon. I miss hugging them so much the stuffing comes out! In the meantime, I have been not so bachelor like and have done shopping and straightening out around the house. Next on my mental list is laundry, vacuuming, yard work, and more straightening. Today we have been married three years--I thought it was four, because I feel we have shared so much, it feels like it can't be so little time. Nevertheless, I love my wife and look forward to spending many more years together. Enough time that we barely remember being without each other. :) Note: the family picture is awesome isn't it?!

No comments: