Friday, September 30, 2005

Good news...

Well went to the doc today to check on my ovaries. There is no cysts this month--which is very good news. I still have the poly-cyst thing going--but there is no large one that will confuse us later when we are looking for a follicle. So now we wait for the ovulation test to say I am at peak and we try again. Will be at least 8 more days before that. In the meantime, I have work things to focus on. I go before a committee for consultation about my process in the training to be a supervisor program on Monday in South Carolina. Tuesday will be celebrating the New Year with Diana in synagogue--which is very cool service. And then late in the week insemination time. So I have a busy week coming up and in between will clean house, yard, and paint more too. Busy, busy. I will also enjoy some wine! But not whine! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is very hard on you, and the positive tone of this post is wonderful. I do believe in the power of positive thinking -- sort of like the power of prayer.

RevSeekingWisdom said...

Maybe that is all prayer is. Creating positive energy that attracts positive energy. Interesting...