Wednesday, September 28, 2005

News...

Well, I waited to be sure but the verdict is in very clear--not pregnant. My period did start today and the urine tests before all said nope. So I was upset over the weekend and took yesterday off from work--called it a mental health day--and feel much better now. I actually feel more optimistic about future tries and believe I will get pregnant soon. So I will finish painting our bedroom, which I started and didn't finish the trim from last summer. And I will enjoy a little wine and diet soda for another two weeks. .......On a totally different subject. I must say we love the new Showtime show--"Weeds"--so funny. I will miss Queer as Folk and 6 Feet Under. But love the line-up on Showtime. Huff, Weeds, L Word--are all great! I am also giving House a try and will try the Commander In Chief to see what that is like too. I love to see what a woman in office might be like and I love Donald Sutherland as well.....But with the cooler weather coming this weekend--I will love being outside and doing yard work and not worrying about passing out from the heat and humidity. :)

No comments: