Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busy and fun weekend.

Well, yesterday we walked our little legs off walking through the booths at Gay Pride. Had lots of fun and Lynn enjoyed the ride through the crowd. Today we played at home and then went bathing suit shopping -which is always a struggle. Four stores later,we each have some suits to chose from to wear next week on vacation. Lynn never got a chance to sit in her pool this weekend. We were too busy. So I will leave it out and she can play in it tomorrow with the baby girl Anna from down the street. And somehow the weekend is over already and I didn't get done nearly as much as I needed to! Clothes need to be washed and put away. Need new sheets on the bed. And we need to start packing. Plus I haven't finished my own eval for this CPE unit due on Tuesday. Oye! What can I say!

No comments: