Saturday, February 05, 2005

Some interesting news I found today...

...Psychology Today had a short story about people who are sleep deprived are fatter. There is some correlation to appetite, cravings, and lack of sleep. And I wondered why I was gaining weight--it really is due to CPE and my 24 hour shifts every week! Now only I need is a correlation between intelligence and weight loss I would be balanced. Heehee. Diana comes home today from her conference and I missed her very much--so it will be nice to have her home again. Doc will be all over her too I imagine, he hates it when we aren't both around. Well, I better get going I have a few things to do before my honey gets home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I have noticed for years that when I don't sleep enough, I eat more - I thought it was because I needed more fuel to generate energy. The obvious answer for those of us not stuck with night shifts is to make sure we get enough sleep!