Sunday, February 27, 2005

A week already...???

I can't believe I haven't written in a whole week. This on-call I am now has been very busy all day. The night is better so far--but I woke up after only 3 hours sleep and can't seem to go back to sleep. So I got up and wrote up my reports and are playing now on the internet. Now that I am in the 2 educational unit of the year--we have changed groups and all my group learnings and process is with the other 2nd year residents. And it is much better!! I enjoy the lectures again and am learning. I love my three students as well and they are doing well so far. Soon I will hear if and when I will be entered into the supervisory in training program officially. It better be good news or I will feel my time has been wasted here. I will be surprised if they don't except me--I am just worried they may say let's wait a little or go super slow. The 11th will be the big day of knowing--I hope it isn't put off any longer. I am off now to brush my teeth and face the units again to check on a few patients--and hopefully than I can sleep again for a bit.

No comments: