Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I am paying for this!

Okay, so I just realized this is quickly becoming my "bitch page"...sorry about that. I promise to write something more positive soon. But first as I was saying.....I need to see a therapist for my chaplain training. Okay that is fine, I have been in therapy before and loved it when I had a good match with the therapist. So I start up last week and plan to go weekly in the beginning to get established and then down to every other week or whatever works. Last week, session 1 was very good. Liked the therapist and I had a good sense we could work together well. This week, session 2 not so good. She was 20 minutes late due to traffic and she had a migraine and was not present for the session. The next session is her make it or I am looking for someone else. I am not paying out of pocket to have someone not pay attention to me--I can find people to do that for free! Thanks anyways! Okay. I feel better. I just needed to get that off my chest. I am going back to Law and Order reruns and my glass of red wine. :) Hope your day was better than mine.

No comments: