Thursday, January 27, 2005

Quick thoughts

I am sorry it has been a few days now since I last posted. Work has been crazy enough that I haven't had a free moment or an open computer long enough to post anything. Yesterday the full moon certainly wrecked havoc on pregnant woman. The problem with working at a hospital where so many are born is that there is more perinatal deaths too. Unfortunately, we don't get called to celebrate much and are called for the losses instead. Anyways...I had a great interaction with a Muslim family and I just loved working with them and will be working with them again today. I miss the diversity of the northeast. Although to be fair the city is diverse, we aren't very diverse in the chaplain's dept. But I do my part whenever the opportunity arises. I am on-call again this week (tonight). So I will be able to post more later tonight unless all hell breaks loose here.

No comments: