Saturday, January 29, 2005

Will go anywhere for fondue--even through ice!

We have plans tonight to eat with another couple at the Melting Pot--love the fondue!! Anyways, we have power and the Pot has power so we will head out carefully to eat dinner. The problem is the ice, snow we could drive in just fine. And up north there would be millions of snowplows out putting down salt and sand on every roadway. (Okay not quite millions). Here in GA, they only do the interstate highways...forget all the other roads, there are not enough trucks for that. It was fine to be home all day. I am still recovering from the on-call night from hell and spelt most of today. I am feeling better now and not so wiped out. Hope I don't conk out at dinner, that wouldn't be pretty my face in the bread and apples plate. Teehee. Anyways...miss you all and hope you are all safe tonight.

2 comments:

RevSeekingWisdom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RevSeekingWisdom said...

Oh Joe, we would have loved to have taken you to the Melting Pot here in GA. However is was turkey day so it seemed out of place. I promise the next time you come down we will take you there my treat!