Friday, March 11, 2005

Today is just another day at the office...

Okay, today is important and my meeting is still on . The meeting is the last step at my local center in the interviewing for Supervisory in Training. I won't know whether I am excepted until the 23rd of March. So the process lingers more and more. And so to help me relax and not get defensive I am trying to treat today and the meeting as nothing special and be grounded. I am more there than full of anxiety so it is working a little bit and I will just keep focusing until my meeting is over. :) Tell ya all more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOO proud of my wife, who is officially a supervisor in training!!! Hurray for making this hurdle, and I hope you're enjoying your on-call today. :-)

Geekbird said...

i am supervisor of the world...

geekbird.blogspot.com