Friday, January 20, 2006

Things still going well

I am sorry I haven't written much for the past week and some. I have been busy at work with overnights and presentations too. As far as the pregnancy--I am feeling pretty good. Less gas and bloating--which is nice. No stomach sickness only very light nausea when my stomach is empty and it is the middle of the night. So the only troubling side effect is the sleepiness. I am usually fine with it, until overnights mess with my night sleep. So the last few nights I have had trouble falling asleep. Very frustrating. The good part is next month I won't be on many overnights and can get back to a normal routine. Sunday night I am on-call again which I am not happy about, but Monday we get our first ultrasound and hope to see the baby's heartbeat! Yippee!

No comments: