Wednesday, March 29, 2006

3rd doctor visit

We loved the doctor we got today. What a difference when you have someone who is confident and comfortable in her own ability--you automatically feel more comfortable. She was very friendly and comfortable with Diana and I. She even had Diana do the doppler thing to find the baby's heartbeat. Diana did great and found it right away and we got to hear it swishing and thumping away!!! I am so glad and relieved. We did the triple screen today and will have genetic testing in two weeks so we are moving along nicely. In a couple of weeks, we hope to know the gender of the baby too!! Now, I can turn my focus to the committee meeting happening tomorrow morning and keep myself calm. I think I will pass but I am still nervous about it. I am thrilled Diana is coming up tonight too to offer her support and backrub if my muscles are all knotted up. My wife is trully so amazing. Thank G-d, she and I found each other when we did--changed my life forever. I couldn't be happier making a baby with her!

No comments: