Thursday, March 23, 2006

Doing fine...

I am doing fine and thought I just should update everyone. I hate when others don't update their blogs and yet I am just as guility. I feel better--headache was definetly due to allergies and continues to plague me daily. Did I tell you the great bargain I got on Ebay? Well, for $40 including shipping, I found maternity clothes--3 pairs of pants and 8 tops. I am wearing one of the new pairs of pants. They are a little big on me but they won't be for long and they are more comfortable than my usually pants with my "squirt" sticking out of my belly already. It is more noticeable to people at work that I am pregnant. So these days I am happy to be showing and don't feel fat at all. I am also getting excited about my meeting next week. I hope to get the approval to move to the next level in my training and be able to run groups without my supervisor present in the room with me. Very cool if it goes well--that would mean the summer intern group would be my first group! Anyways...I better go, I have a meeting across the street and need to get ready to head over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, wish I could be there to see the little belly poking out. Can you send a picture of that? :) Glad to hear things are going well so far. Thinking of you!