Saturday, March 04, 2006

Feeling better now that 2nd trimester is here

I am less nauseous for the past week, which is wonderful. I really have been lucky my "morning sickness" hasn't been that bad to begin with. I am still sleepy a lot but also not as bad as a couple of weeks ago. Diana is home from the latest conference and we plan on doing some yard work. Although, I feel sleepy after a big breakfast. :) Maybe later I will nap. We hope to go window shopping this weekend for baby things. And the next highlight is Wednesday we have our 2nd prenatal doctor visit and hope the heartbeat is audible! Anyways...I am off to get ready to go work in the yard now...I want to enjoy the sun and 60 degree temps--we haven't seen the sun on a weekend for weeks now. Plus I want to check out that huge bunny that is sitting in our backyard sunning itself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey l + d,
pics are fantastic!!...little peanut is getting jiggy with it!...glad you are feeling well, even if exhausted....enjoy every step of the way ....and go OUT lots spontaneously !!....e + i couldn't make the second half of our saturday night "date"...dinner and a movie...too tired for a movie!...went to babies r us instead!..miss you 3!

The Prof said...

Was it a really huge bunny? Or a cat? Or another raccoon? :-)

Congrats on getting through the first trimester!!!

-E.