Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just know I am okay...

I started to feel sick on Thursday and tried to sleep it away which usually works. I had a very bad headache, sensitive skin and muscle/joint aches. Went to work on Friday morning feeling a little bit better, but it got worse all morning, so I went home early. Slept all afternoon and then felt worse by evening. Finally, I took my temperature and found I was running a low grade fever. Since it didn't seem to be going away, I called the nurse medical line and they told me to take Tylenol and call back if anything got worse or if it stayed the same for several days. I didn't feel good all day Saturday. The pain reliever helped bring down the fever and take away the aches, which I was glad so we didn't have to cancel the game night planned for Diana's birthday. I slept all day, basically--so I was able to have fun with our friends. The pizza and games were fun and I think Diana had a good time. I feel much better today so we went out for breakfast--which was very good. And we strolled around some stores we needed odds and ends at and came home. I read a little and then fell asleep while Diana did some work. All and all a good weekend. I am just so glad to be feeling better and to have the assurance that the low fever should not affect the baby at all. It did scare me a bit but we are good now. No fever since Saturday morning. This week is not too busy for me--the weekend has lots of fun stuff coming up. Although I will be glad to get my haircut on Thursday. The weekend plans include brunch with Diana's cousin and then baptism at our friends house. Fun! Fun!

No comments: